The term ‘Excel Tutorial’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Netresult Ltd, the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 379, Aldershot, Hants, GU11 9BE, UK. Our company registration number is 4625204, place of registration: United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any memberships purchased from this website have one year’s duration from the date of joining and allow members unlimited access to the tutorials, practice files and consolidation exercises contained within their membership level. As a result no refunds will be given for any portion of unused membership. Members wishing to access additional levels of membership must join again. All materiel is copyright © Netresult Ltd 2011/2012.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of UK.